Monday, September 17, 2012

Missing my boxer

I dreamt last night that he forgot who I was. His owner (not the actual one I gave him to) had brought him to a party and he ran right past me. I tried to call out to him but he just kept running around and he did not remember who I was. Sigh.

Current Owner said that his family is going on vacation in October to Florida and I could watch him , but what if they don't want me to? What if they are worried I will get re-attached to him? What if I am worried that I will?

3 comments:

Tabor said...

If it works no problem, I would think. He is used to you,so that would be an easy adjustment.

kden said...

Oh that's a sad dream :( That would be a tough call. I don't think I could watch my dog after her not being with me awhile.

Thanks for your answer awhile back regarding cleaning a laptop with canned air. I have yet to buy it though ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think sometime dogs must lead a sad life.