My great niece brought a friend with her to Key West. I let her wear my glasses one morning and snapped this photo of her. This friend was amazing. She won ALL the staring contests - hands down. She also won the "Who can be the quietest the longest" game and I don't think I have ever met a friend so polite and quiet. She just went everywhere we asked her to go and didn't even mind if we left her in the room while we went on without her. She did sleep when she lay down and never opened an eye until she set up the next morning.
Well, come to think of it, I was sleeping - so how do I know she didn't open her eyes? She may have been watching us all night for all I know. Creepy.

4 comments:
Creepy is right. I couldn't sleep with that thing in the room staring at me. She looks like she might stab me in my sleep.
She looks very similar to a friend my daughter had growing up. In fact, she stayed with us one summer after my daughter had left home. She live in my daughters old room. Unlike my daughter, she kept the room all clean and tidy and was no problem at all. Still, still, I'd take my daughter back.
Lovely doll. I like it. It is those natural realistic looking baby dolls that creep me out. They look like the perserved bodies and faces of actual dead babies.
Funny! I think she would make the perfect friend. Company when you need it, but quiet when you've had a hectic day. I might have to get me one of those.
Post a Comment