Great picture. Way back,I entered something and weeks later I received notice I had won a cruise trip in one of those open sail craft. The stipulation was I had to fly to Florida. I called them. Told it was true and the craft would sale on a certain date that gave us plenty of time. I notified the company I would not be sailing, went to Las Vegas instead.
3 comments:
That's relaxing just to view.
Lovely capture. Sigh.
Great picture. Way back,I entered something and weeks later I received notice I had won a cruise trip in one of those open sail craft. The stipulation was I had to fly to Florida. I called them. Told it was true and the craft would sale on a certain date that gave us plenty of time. I notified the company I would not be sailing, went to Las Vegas instead.
Post a Comment