Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Well, it could be called 'Red Sails in the Sunset'. Do you have a shot at this degree of magnification, with the sitting sun completely behind the sail? Merely curious. Good stuff, P-rub.
Bill,No - he moved too fast for me. I have about five of them, this one was the one with the most red in it. :(I was using my phone at this point because my camera battery had died.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Well, it could be called 'Red Sails in the Sunset'. Do you have a shot at this degree of magnification, with the sitting sun completely behind the sail? Merely curious. Good stuff, P-rub.
Bill,
No - he moved too fast for me. I have about five of them, this one was the one with the most red in it. :(
I was using my phone at this point because my camera battery had died.
Post a Comment