I have been up reading for over an hour. Oh, Peruby will you never learn?! That large glass of cold and sweetened iced tea certainly tasted good at 8:00 p.m. Sigh.
My neighbor has one lone iris blooming this year. Strange year for the flowers. You could figure with the odd weather we have had. I snapped some shots of my one lone poppy blooming and my peony bush but they all came out blurry. What evah!
Anyway, Muse stated she was having issues loading a picture onto blogger with Firefox and had to use IE, so I had to test it. I had to click and click and click and click but it finally went. Who knows what is mucking things up this time?

7 comments:
I have very little patience for technology issues. I hate when they change formats and then you have to find the new process on your own. My garden is gorgeous this year. I must post a few bragging photos.
I had a fretful night myself. Went to bed at 11:30P and looked at the clock a number of times until 4:15A when I finally got up and made my way to the computer. I'll hate myself after a while. Speaking of flowers, gardening and photos, I am unable physically to take care of a yard. My wife and son share responsibility for ours. My wife enjoys flowers as does my son, except he's a naturalist. He insists on local plants and grasses and wildflowers. And he is vegetable gardening in a box. My back yard looks like a weed patch with a figure 8 path that allows one to visit each section. I have the front mowed.
I got out my Canon Powershot SD1100 IS Digital ELPH my daughter gave me, charged it up, and now I'm ready to focus my one good eye on anyathing of interest. Do I know how to use it? No, but I'll go on line and asked Canon for advice and help.
No problems here with loading pics onto Blogger using Firefox. Funny you mention the sweet tea; I had 3 scoops of ice cream at 8:30. I never learn either.
Tabor - do post some photos! Did you ever plant the big "Plate size" hibiscus?
Bill - good luck with the camera. I find that I take photos in spurts. I will get interested for a while and then the camera sits for a while.
Grumpy - God, I love ice cream. I have not bought any in ages. Sigh. Now, I want some.
Beautiful flower. And, yes, there are way too many programmers out there changing things to keep us all frustrated.
Post a Comment