Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Somedays I feel like a nut
This week has been hell. I don't want to talk about it. This is why I have not posted. Sorry. I just want to crawl under the covers and sleep. See you on the other side. When the sun shines again.
Oh, I know that feeling only too well. It comes to visit me a lot these days. Especially when it rains like there is no tomorrow. And then the sun comes out and things are all better. Hang in there...the sun is on the way.
2 comments:
Oh, I know that feeling only too well. It comes to visit me a lot these days. Especially when it rains like there is no tomorrow. And then the sun comes out and things are all better. Hang in there...the sun is on the way.
I've been there. We'll be here when you're ready...see you soon.
Post a Comment