Monday, November 07, 2011

Much better morning

When I woke up I noticed that I had slept about 8 hours. Amazing! I did have a doggie present waiting for me. Oh well. I did notice that I forgot to turn the furnace back on - it was 63 degrees Fahrenheit in the house. Brrrr! I also noticed a headache (time change and being sick).  I clean up the dog stuff first. I turn the coffee pot on second and the furnace on third. I take two Advil What?! No sore throat!? What!? YAY!

Can it be? Can things be turning around? My filters are working and I do not have a sore throat?! Okay. That little pink monkey picture up there? That will be me today! What the heck is that? A banana peel on my head?

2 comments:

kden said...

Pink monkey moods are good! We are leaving our furnace of at night, on purpose. I get up first and it's under 60. So my order is furnace, hot shower and then coffee. The dog's on her own.

Grumpy said...

How did this turn into a panel on furnaces? We just had to have a new one installed. That was a pain in the wallet, but the guy says we'll enjoy seeing our heating and A/C bills go down.

Here it's dog, bird, goodbye to wife and off to Dunkin' Donuts.