I don't recall being this tired after any holiday. I am whipped. I fixed a turkey dinner today for my crew and they are all out visiting tonight leaving me home alone. Well, I have the critters - but it is quiet. I am enjoying my new electronics. My sinus sting a little and my head hurts a little. Neither require medication at this point. I will walk the dogs one more time and then crash. I work tomorrow and then I have six days off. I am certain I will sleep most of Tuesday. That is the plan.

4 comments:
I swear that photo looked like a flood had hit your house!
Tabor - Yikes! I didn't realize that. It is a "reflection" feature from the free photo program I downloaded.
No flood! A wee bit of snow, but now flood.
Sigh. I meant "NO flood" not "now flood". I am SO tired!!!
I agree, holidays seem to be more and more exhausting. We were on the go Christmas Eve and then first thing Christmas morning. When we finally got home to open our own gifts, we all had to take a nap first. When a 15 year old girl wants to take a nap before presents, THAT'S tired!
Love the shot of your dogs, they look adorable all huddled up.
Post a Comment