Tabor - it is Western salsify, I think. I like how wikipedia calls it a "widespread plant." In other words, it's a weed. And it is taking over and choking the front flower bed. Snip, snip!
Grumpy - thank-you. I still am using my old point and shoot Canon that I purchased in 2003 with only 5.1 mp. Someday I hope to upgrade, but I am still sticking with a point and shoot!
7 comments:
Really cool. Can you save it and dry it for indoors? What is it..a very lovely dandelion?
Sorry, I should have clicked on the link!!
You take some great pictures.
Very cool - I like this! It does indeed look like a spirograph.
Tabor - it is Western salsify, I think. I like how wikipedia calls it a "widespread plant." In other words, it's a weed. And it is taking over and choking the front flower bed. Snip, snip!
Grumpy - thank-you. I still am using my old point and shoot Canon that I purchased in 2003 with only 5.1 mp. Someday I hope to upgrade, but I am still sticking with a point and shoot!
Robin Michelle - I probably should have cut down the ugly seed pods in front of it. I also like shooting into the sun for a shimmering effect.
I loved Spirograph when I was young. Do they still make it? Yep, I checked and Amazon sells it - of course there are many different versions, now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirograph
Oh, man! Check out the mathematics for this thing! Sheesh!
Post a Comment