My grand nephew is four years old. He received the battery-operated jeep for his last birthday. His grandfather mock races him while on his riding mower. My grand nephew wins four out of five times.But what really amazes me is the way he shifts the gears. He pulls the jeep up to us, jams the gear shift into reverse, swings the jeep's nose around while backing up and jams the gear into drive (or forward) and he is off again.
Four years old and he is driving like a gear head already. Like computers it must come naturally to them. If not naturally, then the predisposition to learn the task quickly.
Oh, and I rarely (if ever) buy Spaghettio's and NEVER the kind with the little meatballs in them - is that really meat in there? Anyway, there is a recall. And stop sniffing the Tylenol.
1 comment:
I have always thought that Spaghettios never had any nutritional value, but now that they are bacteria ridden...well, I still don't buy them.
Post a Comment