
I walk the dogs on the average of four times a day. Today was sweltering. I am out 10 minutes and I have sweat rolling down my neck, my hair is soaked. This heat, this humidity - I can't take.... (I look at the above picture) - aw, never mind.
The electric went off right after I got out of the shower this morning. I have not been able to get my big mother lode computer to work since. I can't blame this one on the dogs.
2 comments:
You walk your dogs FOUR times a day? They have you well-trained.
I am SOOOO thankful for my enclosed back yard. Though it means I let my 4 dogs in and out and in and out and in and ... well, a LOT of times in a day. And I have to supervise to make sure the husky doesn't tunnel under and escape, and take my innocent little Border Collie with her... but hey, it DOES beat walking them in this heat. Isn't this humidity just god-awful? That snow looks SO good right now...
Post a Comment