Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Inside the box

Here is a photo of my two hard drives. There is room for one more on the bottom, there. This is after I removed the cables that connect them to the Motherboard. One cable for power and one for ( a word fails to come to mind) - operations, control? I see the dust has begun to accumulate again. Sigh.

I'm sorry, guys. I can go on and on about computers all day long.

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

Way too complicated for my level of understanding. But at least I know who to contact for technical advice.

Tabor said...

The only time I have ever opened my PC was to vacuum out the dust...that is the best that I can do.

Twin City Joan said...

Don't be sorry. I am also a computer nut but I work on the software side and find your hardware tidbits very interesting. Spent 4 decades working with the big ones and now spend many hours with my home computer and also doing volunteer work for
non-profits. Glad to be retired and not struggling in today's job market.