Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Golden opportunity
When the dust has settled and the sun has set Let us take this moment
And never, ever forget.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This is a very nice treatment. I love the overlay effect. What I can't quite make out is whether the lighter branches are a reflection or not. Either way, the image really give the sunset a special feel to it. The end of the day / passage of time really comes through. Well done.
1 comment:
This is a very nice treatment. I love the overlay effect. What I can't quite make out is whether the lighter branches are a reflection or not. Either way, the image really give the sunset a special feel to it. The end of the day / passage of time really comes through. Well done.
Post a Comment