Thursday, May 08, 2008

Soon to be orange


My tiger lilies will soon be bright orange. For now they are bright green. I have somebody bringing a truck full of mulch in for my front and side yard area. He will also trim the bushes for the first time since I moved here. That should be some job. Well, I did trim them the first two years, but with hand held clippers. Not electric. Hopefully, they will get a good clean trim. I should do a before and after.

My azaleas are brighter this year. I trimmed them down a good bit last fall. I didn't even get the chance to give them fertilizer. I wonder - is it too late?

I have a regional meeting tomorrow about 75 minutes away. Ugh. I don't want to go. I have to be there at 8:30 in the morning. There will be one highlight. A new tech person is going to speak about DNS. This ought to be good.

No comments: