
As if saying "Hey! I can hold another chip in this hand."
A year ago I attended a derby party held outside. This photo was taken a year ago today. Or tomorrow. I can't recall if the properties of the photo depict the date the picture was taken or the date I uploaded it to my computer.
My daughter and I have been reading famous and funny eulogies on the web. It stems from a school project she is doing. Some I have seen before. What is really strange are the "last words" if you can believe them.
Like Billy the Kid's were "Who is it?"
How bizarre is that?!
And Princess Diana's were "What happened?"
Really?
Or, James Dean's was "That guy's got to stop... he'll see us."
Are they true? I don't know.
Well, I am sure there are stranger ways to spend a Tuesday evening at home.
Like Billy the Kid's were "Who is it?"
How bizarre is that?!
And Princess Diana's were "What happened?"
Really?
Or, James Dean's was "That guy's got to stop... he'll see us."
Are they true? I don't know.
Well, I am sure there are stranger ways to spend a Tuesday evening at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment