I mowed today and have a bit of a headache. After mowing we watched AFV where I literally laughed my head off. It's true. It fell off and rolled across the floor. My daughter had to pick it up and put it back on my neck. It has been hurting ever since. That's right folks. Laughing hurts.
My sister came up yesterday and we hit a derby/birthday party yesterday. We arrived too late for the derby since we have to travel the farthest. I am kind of glad I missed this one. Heartbreaking what I heard about the one horse.
It was a good crowd with good food and spirits.
My sister came up yesterday and we hit a derby/birthday party yesterday. We arrived too late for the derby since we have to travel the farthest. I am kind of glad I missed this one. Heartbreaking what I heard about the one horse.
It was a good crowd with good food and spirits.
No comments:
Post a Comment