
I was just able to get some shots of the setting sun after our family get together today. It went by so quickly. The day and the sunset. 7 out of 8 siblings were there. My brother is healing nicely from his sinus surgery. He purchased a tiny chihuahua. Here she is playing at my daughter's feet. Her name is Brandy. They have five silver silky long-hair Yorkshire Terriers. They plan to breed Brandy to one in a couple of years and call it a Yo-hua-hua (Yo wah wah).

I looked the breed up on the Internet and it appears that it has already been done, but the chosen name was a Chorkie. She was very playful, but I can see that as she ages she will become more aggressive.
It was a fun day and I am exhausted.
It was a fun day and I am exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment