I spent one beautiful, gorgeous day with a confounded headache. I awoke with it at 4:00 a.m. and still had it at 7:00 a.m. I took a migraine pill (Relpax), took an Advil at 10:00 a.m., drank alka seltzer at noon and finally gave in at 1:00 p.m. and took another migraine pill. By 2:00 p.m. it was gone. Just the usual "migraine hangover" as I call it. The main pain is gone, but you can't jump up and down or dance or run or anything, or it will come screaming back. You just relax and move slowly.
All day long, I tried to get housework done (forget yardwork today) and then rest and relax a little bit so the head doesn't pound too much. My normal sleep pattern was upset this week-end. I stayed up later than normal and slept in. Not good practice for a migraine sufferer.
I was able to finally fix my daughter's computer. IE would go no where. I re-installed it and it works beautifully, now. That is, I re-installed IE, not Windows. I would like to spend more time and create my own web page. A personal one. I have a work one that I created on a Linux box, just for the experience. It works fine, but I am bored with it. I need to move on to my own, where I can add stuff that interests me, not work.
No comments:
Post a Comment