Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Better weather this week than last week.

Well, no wonder yesterday took so long. It "was" the longest day of the year.

Right?

So, today is going so much better. No mess from Sable, now that she is back on her anti-anxiety medication and I tied her to the basement support post. I made the mistake of tying her to my back porch post a month or so ago and she almost pulled it out from under the porch roof. Now, I have to get that fixed. This is one expensive dog.

Work was slow. Most of the schools I work for do not have any extra money to spend this summer for technology so it should remain quiet all summer. I need the break.

This week in my Ohio town, we are welcoming GOBA (Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure). There are cyclists everywhere. Riding, walking, camping. At least they have nice weather for their visit here and not that record rainfall/flooding we had last week. I notice that almost all of them wear helmets.

wow

So ends another dull day. I caught a little bit of "Mississippi Burning" on the TV
while folding laundry. I have not seen the entire movie and tonight was no exception. I had to run before it was over, but it caught my interest enough to try to watch it again someday. I like Gene Hackman's work.

No comments: