Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Unless the line "...take home a beautifully decorated Cookies!" is a tray of cookies.
Still, $50? This establishment also offer cake decorating I think for about the same $$.
Okay I find that a bit high in price for a cookie and latte but if this is a teaching class and you're paying for the baker teaching you as well, then I get the price.
If it's a class with a chef, then yes, you will pay for it. Expertise does not come cheap (good work ain't cheap, cheap work ain't good).
You are probably correct. I was thinking more along the lines of sip and paint session. LOL!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay I find that a bit high in price for a cookie and latte but if this is a teaching class and you're paying for the baker teaching you as well, then I get the price.
If it's a class with a chef, then yes, you will pay for it. Expertise does not come cheap (good work ain't cheap, cheap work ain't good).
You are probably correct. I was thinking more along the lines of sip and paint session. LOL!
You are probably correct. I was thinking more along the lines of sip and paint session. LOL!
Post a Comment