Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
I want to be rich enough so I can have this structure to house my garbage cans in.
LOLOLOLOL!
Truthfully, I don't want to be rich.
How about, not rich, but with enough so if we have to hire a repair person it's not a major catastrophe.
It is such an ordeal to hire anybody anymore. You just don't know who to trust and nobody seems to want to do work they are proud of. I won't hire family or friends. You know how that goes.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How about, not rich, but with enough so if we have to hire a repair person it's not a major catastrophe.
It is such an ordeal to hire anybody anymore. You just don't know who to trust and nobody seems to want to do work they are proud of. I won't hire family or friends. You know how that goes.
Post a Comment