Monday, June 12, 2017
What a year for re-makes! I watched "King Kong-Skull Island," "Beauty and the Beast," and "Beaches," just to name a few so far this year.
I enjoyed this version of King Kong. Other movies have been horrible. I am thinking to myself, 'Oh no! It's true! That have finally run out of movie ideas!'
Laughing to myself. No, of course they haven't. It just seems to be a dry spell. As far as I am concerned, anyway. I look forward to watching G Hawn in the movie "Snatched." Not a fan of A Schumer, but that may be changing. I hope there is more W Sykes than just what the preview shows.
A shout out to "Fences" with Denzel and Viola.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sometimes remakes are fabulous, but most of the time i like the original much better.
I could listen to Wanda Sykes all day.
I really liked King Kong as well and I have been watching way to many movies this summer. Have you watched Wind River? I highly recommend it :-)
Somehow I lost you over the years. At least last year you were posting.
Post a Comment