Friday, June 02, 2017

Little Helpers


I thought this photo was adorable. My niece has one daughter (about 11) and three little boys ages 4, 3 and 2. I think. Maybe it is 5, 3 and 2. This is the (almost 3 year old) helping the two year old. I am going Sunday to the 3 yr old's birthday party. I went back and looked at my family birthday list. The girl is 11 ½, she is R1. R2 = 5 ½, R3 = 3, and R4 = 1 ½. Yes, my niece also deliberately named all her children with the first letter R. And, they are unusual names - not ones you see everyday. I expect her to be in a mental institute in about 7 years. Give or take. I know I would be.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

They are so beautiful ad inspiring to see but having them day in and day out requires tremendous energetic commitment.

messymimi said...

If they continue to love and care for each other, they will all do well. Wonderful picture.

Annie lewis said...

They care of each other, that is so lovely.