omigosh you guys! I am so goofy.
I recall a movie winning awards. It began with the word "Bird".
So, I watched a movie. Unfortunately, I chose "Bird People".
Thinking I had the right movie, it was at 17 minutes into the film that I began to question the sanity of the award givers. Scratching my head I kept thinking...what the?
My daughter was watching the film with me at first and she was like "Beats me..."
Halfway through, I said "I MUST have the wrong movie!"
I looked and found the one I should have been watching is "Birdman!"
LOL!
The wrong movie is strange to say the least.
But, I DO love to laugh at myself.
So, now I need to watch the right movie, but some other time.
Sigh. Only me.

4 comments:
Live and learn. Hope this did not cost money, that would be a bummer.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Believe me, I know.
And it's not only you. Believe me on that one.
Perfectly normal mistake in my book:)) Too bad you didn't discover a hidden gem in the wrong movie.
Post a Comment