The game room area.
The new bed.
My daughter is having a little problem adjusting to sleeping downstairs. Second night was better than the first. The first though, she was so sore and tired from hauling, moving and setting up heavy furniture.
Guess what I did? Nothing. They did it all.
I feel a little deserted but I will get used to it.
The dogs all want to be downstairs with them, of course. And, they allow them.
My bathroom upstairs? Stalled.
heh, heh.


4 comments:
Changes big and small require adjustment. It will soon seem normal. Looks like a nice retreat for them.
That turned out so well. I've slept in the basement for about 4 years and love it. They will appreciate the quiet and coolness in the summer.
It looks cozy.
That looks really nice and like kden, my first thought is how cool it will be in summer.
Post a Comment