Monday, June 02, 2014
More babies
8 boys, 3 girls. My Mom's great-grandchildren. Nobody is currently pregnant that we know of. Youngest born Saturday. 10 days early. Mother went in for an exam and the doctor said be at the hospital tomorrow morning, we are inducing. Bam!
Family get togethers are getting interesting. I am trying to choose more kid friendly places that do not allow alcohol. But they bring it anyway. Sigh. Can't even go ONE day without imbibing? They would say they can but they WANT to drink when they get around family. To them it is a celebration. I guess, but they don't remember how stupid they get. Or how ignorant. With all the little ones around now, most of us want the adults to be sober.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Adults should be sober all the time unless they have just gotten divorced or back from a funeral. While I like to eat out at a place where I can have a glass of wine, I do not think I need four or five glasses of wine!
Just dropping by to let you know I love the new look. Very refreshing.
Booze? Not me. I have a glass of wine now and then. I don't have to worry about family get-togethers anymore.
Where did you go?
Post a Comment