Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cool Air

I had to have a new controller card put in my furnace/air conditioner. I now have cool air again. I hope I will have heat this winter.

Two months ago it was the gas hot water heater. Yep. One has to have hot water, don't they. Kind of hard living without it.

I could have lived without A/C this summer, but can't do without heat. Living without A/C would not be pretty. Of my four dogs, three are black and they are always hot. They park themselves in front of the A/C vents and the fans if they can.

Then, there is me. I would be a "hot mess" to quote Chelsea what's her name. H@ndler? I've even read one of her books.  I can watch/listen to her in small doses. She is a bit over the top.

It seems to be a rainy summer so far here in my part of Ohio. I have huge puddles in my yard as I dragged my garbage cans out this morning in the pouring rain. Somebody did not do that task as I asked them to last night. "I will."  Sigh.

Oh, to be 22 again.

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Living without A/C here in the south Louisiana swamps isn't easy, but we've done it What i cannot imagine is no heat during your winters.

You have my sympathy on the garbage dilemma -- i have three of them who say, "I'll do it!" then don't.

kden said...

Whenever I ask my daughter if she has done something (that I know she hasn't), she'll say "No, but I will) Famous last words, ha. Glad you're cool again.