I could not resist posting another one of this little grand-niece (or great-niece).
By the way - the furnace/Air Conditioner people have NEVER called me with a quote on a new system. It has been mostly cool here in this part of Ohio this May. We have been freezing in the house.
I talked to some folks at work who gave me some other places that they use. I guess it is time to call somebody else. I figure if the one I have been using for several years does not need my business... well then.
2 comments:
Sweet little picture, enjoy her lots.
She brings a big smile wherever she goes, doesn't she?
Sorry to hear your A/C company is being flakey. You might want to give them one call to see if perhaps they tried and couldn't get in touch with you, then move on.
Post a Comment