Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Not much

Not much posting going on around here. I am sharing the computer with my sister and since I bring my laptop  home from work, I use it - so she can have her time. She does a lot on facebook. I don't.

My neighbor told my daughter that a renter down the alley called the dog warden on his dog and ours. His neighbor told him that. But, they moved out - so all is well.

Something does not sound right to me. I will have to wait until I get the chance to talk to my neighbor myself to see his facial expression as he talks.

He said his neighbor (Heather) told him the renters had asked her for his phone number. The warden went to his house. He does not purchase dog licenses. He had to for his dog after that.

The warden called me. I always purchase dog licenses. I suppose that is how they got my telephone number, but the warden asked me if I had licenses for my dog. If she got my number from that record, she would already know that.

I may never know the entire story but something is not adding up in my book.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

I guess it is a wait and see situation. I do not think I have every lived where I had to purchase a dog license. But I did have to get tags, so maybe that is the same thing?

Celia said...

Hope there is no more bother for you about this. Unwanted stressor.

messymimi said...

Where we live, we just have to prove we have a rabies tag for our pets, and renew it each year at vaccination time.

You are right this doesn't add up, and i hope you can get to the bottom of it and stop any future action by your good care of the animals.

Peruby said...

Tags and license are the same thing. I remember - I used to call them tags. Some still do.

Rabies - I think every 3 years and I have a tag for that, too.

I need to put them on my dog's collars, but I don't wear collars on them. I just never let them out of my sight when I am out with them.