A week ago I had to go to a very small elementary building. A storm had taken their Internet connection out and "fried" a port on a switch I maintained. That is my best guess. As soon as I moved the Internet connection to another port they worked fine.
I will "babysit" the connection at times because you know what happens when the tech walks out the door. The Internet goes "out" again. So, I set up my laptop and made myself comfortable. A lot of my work I can do anywhere - just give me an Internet connection. I can answer e-mails and handle help desk tickets and manage equipment remotely.
As I sat there "babysitting" I looked around. There was a popcorn machine, a sno-cone machine and the huge bags of popcorn you see pictured above. Wow. I would love it when it was popcorn day. The smell of popcorn is scrumptious!
On a more sober note - I have worked with this guy - http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/10/10/it-worker-pleads-not-guilty-to-tampering.html
I admit I do not have much respect for the guy from our working days together, and if he is guilty, I don't want him to "get away with anything". I am thinking they started with him because they want the bigger fish. The "fat" and foul fish that stink up our world thinking that they are above the law. I hope he squealed like a pig and gave the investigators names, dates and as much information as they need to nail the guilty rats to the wall.
Then (yes, I will say it) I want them to learn what "rape" really means while they are in prison.

2 comments:
I love popcorn; it's a major food group to me! For the past 30 years I've had it for dinner on Fridays. It wouldn't last long if they left me alone in that room :-)
So sad that these dudes can infiltrate the school system. Things should be archived and locked down in the cloud so that forensic scientists can have real evidence.
Post a Comment