Splash from the Whirlpool Rapids at the White Water Walk - Niagara Falls, Canada. I cannot believe I did not take one photo of the falls this trip. WTH?
Well, good thing I took plenty of shots in 2007. You can see them by clicking on the link "See more of my photos" on the right bar of my blog underneath "About me".
Legs (calves and shins) very sore from so much uphill/downhill walking. At least in Key West all was flat walking. Huh!
It only hurts when I bend my knees! That left some funny looks from people when we would crawl out of the car at a rest stop and walk stiff legged into the restroom or restaurant. Do the robot walk - old school! LOL!

3 comments:
Deep knee bends. Do them in the morning after waking up and before going to sleep at night...unless you want to rely on a cane in the coming years. regular knee bends to start, of course.
Me too, deep knee bends, sad how much maintenance we can need these days to stay operational.
I'd love to see those falls someday. Deep knee bends would kill me off ;-)
Post a Comment