Monday, August 19, 2013

Swan towels

I always try to tip the help very well. Not just on my last day at the place where I stay but each morning. The first tip got me the display above.

The next morning I checked the box that I did not need service at all. I had plenty of towels and barely moved while I slept so the bed did not need to be made.

They bumped me up to a King with a hot tub and fireplace for the same price as a double.

My grand nephew enjoyed the hot tub as I did the first night (my aching feet) but did not use it again. I am not a "hot tub" or a jacuzzi person. I do not like the heat because it can bring on a headache.

I turned the fireplace on once, but did not feel any heat. My niece told me I needed to adjust the fan at the top. It wasn't near cold enough - I was just investigating.

I found this place (C0urty@rd M@rri0tt) to be very accommodating.


1 comment:

kden said...

I guess I'm staying at the wrong places or not tipping enough (or at all). I never get swans :-)