I think this little one ate at least 15 pieces of pineapple and strawberries. He kept going back for more. Then one time I was over there and he held up a blueberry and told me to try one - "They are good!"
I went to a big family get together on Sunday. The migraine hit while I was holding a sweet little tiny baby girl and I refused to give her up (she was sleeping) to take any medicine. Lucky for me I have a sister who will wait on me hand and foot. She got me my medicine and some water.
It was too late. I was miserable and even had to take another pill the next day. It was Tuesday before I felt like myself again.
I no longer go to bed when I have a migraine. Laying flat slays me. I have to use my TV chair and nap. My head has to be in an upright position any more. I have no less than four U-shaped neck pillows and one is almost always within arms reach.
Ugh. I didn't want this to be yet another headache post.
So back to it. Kids are just the best!

3 comments:
You are a trooper. I would think the blood pressure would be less with you staying upright, but what about the daylight? Did you wear sunglasses?
Hope you're better. A sister of mine gets those and the light just does her in.
Tabor - that may be it. Since I started wearing glasses when I drive, I no longer wear sunglasses. Hmmmm. Must remedy this.
Celia - it may have been the light and the food choices.
Post a Comment