Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
It's nice to remember your Mom. I remembered mine, too.
I used to be addicted to iris until they are now taking over...so guess I will start expanding my peonies! It is a lovely flower to remember your mom by!
I miss having peonies. What a lovely way to remember your Mom.
I have always loved peonies. Not only are they gorgeous, but they smell good too. Ants love them also.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's nice to remember your Mom. I remembered mine, too.
I used to be addicted to iris until they are now taking over...so guess I will start expanding my peonies! It is a lovely flower to remember your mom by!
I miss having peonies.
What a lovely way to remember your Mom.
I have always loved peonies. Not only are they gorgeous, but they smell good too. Ants love them also.
Post a Comment