Friday, March 01, 2013

Bar none

The bar is gone. That is an orange/rust color paint on the floor (kind of looked like that carpet). They cut the carpet back to the furnace block because that was really all that was damaged. The rest of the carpet is damaged too - but that is because of my pets - not the drain.

The claims adjuster gave me the idea to paint the panelling instead of pulling it down. I have researched this and it looks like a great idea.

The flooring. I have not even begun to research that. All in good time and you know - you will be with me every step of the way.☺   (Smiley face = hold the Alt key down and press the number one on your keypad. Numlock must be on).   ☺   Wait - no it doesn't!   LOL!

After reading my post, I realized you could not even see the smiley faces. So I went back in and high-lighted just the smiley face and changed the TT (truetype) font to largest on the first one and large on the second one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the basement is coming together. In no time you'll have it fixed up and looking great, minus the bar of course.