Monday, December 31, 2012

She's so funny

I have a sister who likes to remain the "smallest" in the family. When I say I don't want candy, this is wht she does. She purchases the biggest box of candy she can find. This is what she gave me for Christmas. I am not surprised by her antics. This is her nature.

Uh...that is not me holding the box of chocolates. I do wear glasses, but I don't have as much facial hair. I don't think. I snagged this photo for emphasis of the box size.

I watched "Lincoln".  I had to watch it twice. I should probably watch it a third time. The first time on the TV and the second on my PC. It was difficult to hear what he said from time to time so a second viewing was important to me.

It is interesting to read this article if you have seen the movie. I was a bit taken aback when they made that remark about the fifty-cent piece. imdb.com also has several "goofs" from the movie.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

I would give away that candy immediately. Maybe to a class or students or to the workplace. No way, would I leave it around my house.

kden said...

Would you like my address???

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh out loud at Kden's remark. I'm just short enough weight to qualify for a Circus Fat Man. You've heard about them. Some barker stands outside by the ticket seller and shouts, "Step Right Up, See the World's Fastest
Human, only $.75 cents.

Betty said...

I have a friend (?) who is like your sister.

Happy New Year to you.