Photo courtesy of nephew 1977.
We had a record 37 show. Oldest is 70 and youngest is 10 days. The ten day old one barely opened his eyes the entire time. With a crowd and noise level like this, I don't blame the wee, little one. Keep your eyes closed. You are not ready to deal with this mess, yet.
The group was unmanageable. I lost control early into the evening. The games were sporadic at best. I did better playing the games with the bar staff - they were much more interested. This group (my family) were out of control. They were having a good time. And, that is much more important than any games or regime. Games are good if folks are bored - but this was not a bored crowd. They (we) entertain ourselves.
The kids were numerous this year. YAY! Our family is producing again! The three in the photo below are extras to the family - no blood relation at all. LOL! We (as a family) don't care. We love everybody. The more the merrier!
Photo courtesy of niece 1982.
I picked up flashing sunglasses that were "cartoon-themed". Here are three rambunctious boys showing off their shades and their latest gangsta movies. Or, dance move - I don't know. I can't keep up.
My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. I like to see folks having a good time and when we dispersed there were the younger ones still at the bar. I got more "alcohol-related" hugs than ever. I mean hanging on to me for dear life hugs. I guess they were trying to stay in an upright position. All had designated drivers, and all got home safely. Though I am getting the impression (from reading facebook) that something went down with a cop and Taco Bell that I am trying to pull the story out of my niece. Hee, hee.


1 comment:
Great holiday party. When you have that many people there will be crazy personalities and you just have to go with the flow.
Post a Comment