I do not recall having this candy when I was young. I do not recall the first time I had sixlets. I could eat this candy all day along with plain m&m's.
Remember during Christmas I said that I despised the song "Santa Baby"? Well, I sure set something into my brain that is going to haunt me for a long time. About the same time as Christmas music was playing everywhere I began the ritual of giving Sable her medicine and like Pavlov's dogs, I associated the meds with a jingle.
In a day of complete insanity I sang the jingle to the tune of Santa Baby. What was I thinking?! Here are the words (to the tune of the despised infamous Christmas song):
Sable Baby
Come and get your medicine
Oh, yeah!
You know you need your medicine.
Sable Baby,
Come and get your medicine, now!
I don't know if I will ever get this jingle out of my head as I give her the medicine daily. God help me.
I give Sable two tablets of Novox (carprofen) 100 mg and two Phycox softchews. All the dogs get a tiny piece of bread and peanut butter (sticky enough to hold the pill to the bread until she swallows it). The other dogs do not get any medicine. I implore you to try this medication if your dog is showing signs of arthritis. Sable could barely get up from the floor where she was laying and now she runs with the pups. It is so wonderful to see her having fun outside. The medicine was first prescribed by my veterinarian, but I chose to order the medication on-line after that. I chose VetDepot. When you go to order the product, they ask you for the name of your veterinarian and they do the contacting and getting the okay (because it is prescription) and once all is clear, they ship it to you. For the Phycox softchews you do not need a prescription.
I give Sable two tablets of Novox (carprofen) 100 mg and two Phycox softchews. All the dogs get a tiny piece of bread and peanut butter (sticky enough to hold the pill to the bread until she swallows it). The other dogs do not get any medicine. I implore you to try this medication if your dog is showing signs of arthritis. Sable could barely get up from the floor where she was laying and now she runs with the pups. It is so wonderful to see her having fun outside. The medicine was first prescribed by my veterinarian, but I chose to order the medication on-line after that. I chose VetDepot. When you go to order the product, they ask you for the name of your veterinarian and they do the contacting and getting the okay (because it is prescription) and once all is clear, they ship it to you. For the Phycox softchews you do not need a prescription.

1 comment:
I could use some of that medicine myself. As if my aches and pains aren't enough, I managed to do the split today outside on the ice while trying to clear snow/ice away from the cats' greenhouse. Never a dull moment.
Post a Comment