This was NOT in my 60's fun box. That would just be gross. I'm back but too tired and cranky to put in much effort. I have to save it for work anyway. Ink pens are cheaper than dog chewy bones, so I may just start getting these for the dogs. What do you think? My living room carpet is blue so the ink would at least match the color, just a different shade. Of course PETA may not be very pleased with me.
I returned home to ice. My yard/sidewalk/driveway is solid ice. I had salt in the garage - that took care of the sidewalk. Dogs are kind of funny on ice. If I had any energy or any co-ordination while walking on ice, I would totally videotape them and post it. Dogs on ice.
I returned home to ice. My yard/sidewalk/driveway is solid ice. I had salt in the garage - that took care of the sidewalk. Dogs are kind of funny on ice. If I had any energy or any co-ordination while walking on ice, I would totally videotape them and post it. Dogs on ice.

2 comments:
The cats we have outside are funny as heck on the ice. Especially when they walk away from being protected from the wind gusts we got. They get blown across the yard at times.
Cheyenne - Now that would be some video!
Post a Comment