Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It helps



As I get older, my hands hurt more. Mowing, mixing, sweeping. All that stuff hurts more and more. This can opener helps a lot. When I make calico beans (Sloppy Jo can shown in the video) it really comes in handy because I have to open so many cans of beans.

I never had much luck with electric can openers and the hand ones work fine when you first get them. This one does require batteries but you push a button and walk away. Noisy? Yes. But, it works.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

And it even has manners...just how cute is that when it lifts the lid at the end.

I have a Krups electric handheld that takes the lid off leaving no sharp edges. And when that one dies (it has been in the throes of death for awhile now), I have a Gizmo waiting in the wings.

Tabor said...

Haven't had to resort to these...yet.