Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Red, Gold and Green

I heard an old song on the radio the other day. A blast from the past. "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club. I couldn't find who exactly wrote the song. I didn't search very long. It has a catchy tune and beat and I love red, gold and green.

Am seeing lots of green these days. I started to mow for the first time this year, only to be met by a downpour when I wheeled the mower out of the garage. I put it away and went inside. Washed my hands, turned around and the sun was shining again. Go figure. Ohio.

We watched Lakeview Terrace. It was okay.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

"Karma Chameleon" was written by the members of Culture Club, namely George O'Dowd (Boy George), Jon Moss, Mikey Craig, Phil Pickett, Roy Hay.

Peruby said...

I could never forget Boy George. What a colorful character. I was not sure if they had written the song or somebody not even related to the group had.