
Rhino at the zoo
Watched "Zodiac" tonight. It was pretty good. I liked the character cast.
The weather is warm. This rhino has the right idea. Take a cool dip. I don't have a pool. My daughter has asked for one. Too much maintenance for me, plus we shun the sun.
Watched "Zodiac" tonight. It was pretty good. I liked the character cast.
I spoke with some workers in one of the schools today after I overheard one guy tell a co-worker that he put fire alarm systems in a college last week. He told me mostly what I read on-line. Both he and his co-worker stated that they were pretty sure 180 decibels (yesterday's post) would be incorrect. The co-worker said that would break the windows. Whew. My ears still hurt.
I am ticked off at my high speed Internet provider. I ordered the turbo and was having problems so I called them last night. They said they would have a tech call me. Asked for a good time. I waited all evening. Nothing. I am busy tomorrow all day. Not sure if I want to call them on a Sunday and lay into them. Grrr.
1 comment:
We have a pool, yes, a lot of maintenence, but it keeps the kids out of my hair when the doldrums set in! The boys use it mostly, Cassidy must go in with an adult, not quite a strong swimmer yet! It was hot here until yesterday, now we are having beautiful weather. I am actually excited to have the windows open!
Thanks for the jokes, many many of them made me giggle, and smile and chuckle! I think that I am getting back to the point of humor infused! I was feeling dull, and humorless, so threw that challange out to everyone! It seems to have worked!
Post a Comment