Sunday, October 12, 2014
Some fall color
I have been doing very little. This is the month for festivals and I canceled on every single one of them. Above photo is courtesy of sister 1956 (her grand daughter). I love how the pink clashes with the orange.
Sister 1956 is not doing well. She had pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital. She has now been diagnosed with C.O.P.D. Yeah. I figured it was just a matter of time. She is on oxygen. She said she will need it all the time.
I don't know how this will affect her watching the above little one. She watches her about three times a week.
I have a birthday party today I am not going to cancel. The boy turns three. Ahh...where's my Advil?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am always willing to cancel stuff and that is a very bad habit of mine. Hubby never says no to anything!!
My sympathy to Sister 1956, and i hope the party turns out great.
I just love that picture. So sweet.
Sending good thoughts and prayers your sister's way.
I would like to cancel on most events too. But, usually, when I force myself to go I end up having a good time. I hope the party ends up being unexpectedly fun.
I see so many people on oxygen that don't give up smoking. I hope she doesn't smoke. My husband has a touch of emphysema but he quit smoking 15 years ago.
That is a really colorful photo and she is such a little cutie.
Post a Comment