Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blueberry banana bread

This picture does not do the bread justice. I had some very ripe bananas and decided to make my banana bread (or Pillsbury,s rather) and having lots of blueberries decided to try adding them. It turned out great! Very moist. I also just happened to have mixed berry cream cheese (for some blueberry bagels I had picked up) and the combination was heaven.

We can't stop eating it. My daughter and her boyfriend both insisted on taking a loaf to work with them today. I awoke with a stomach ache (having imbibed in two small pieces right before retiring). That will teach me. Pfffttt!

4 comments:

messymimi said...

#2 Son loves to bake banana bread from scratch. He'd be interested in the experiment of adding the blueberries, it does look delightful!

Tabor said...

Sounds delicious and healthy...in moderation of course.

Cheyenne said...

Sounds heavenly. I can only think about it and pretend to eat it (sodium, you know).

bill said...

There is temptation everywhere!