Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Oh! Oh! OH! At least the safety glass held and your are not injured.
Replace it and go on and hope it doesn't happen again, too soon. Bad things happen to good people sometimeswithout any explanation.
That looks bad. Hope it wasn't a drive-by shooting. lol
Oh dear...I hate when that happens. And it has happened to me once. I was getting driving lessons for tractor/trailer and a mobile unit came to the parking lot and fixed it there. It happened on my way to the lessons.
Ouch! That's a big one. It's got a pretty little sparkle in it though ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh! Oh! OH! At least the safety glass held and your are not injured.
Replace it and go on and hope it doesn't happen again, too soon. Bad things happen to good people sometimes
without any explanation.
That looks bad. Hope it wasn't a drive-by shooting. lol
Oh dear...I hate when that happens. And it has happened to me once. I was getting driving lessons for tractor/trailer and a mobile unit came to the parking lot and fixed it there. It happened on my way to the lessons.
Ouch! That's a big one. It's got a pretty little sparkle in it though ;-)
Post a Comment