This group of singers were friends of the groom. Most of the songs they sang were his songs. I had heard them because he has a web page where he has his songs and I had listened to them. They sang on the small stage between gigs while the bands on the big stage set up for their next set. My niece had arranged bands to play from 1:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. on her wedding day. Minus the hour during the ceremony of course.
My niece is very happy. As long as she is happy. She is a bright, young and very sweet girl. She just graduated with a degree in Psychology. I hate to see her take this hippie route; but again - what do I know? She wants to continue her education in holistic medicine or naturopathy.
All I can say is -what a great way to practice your psychological skills.

1 comment:
Well, who knows what's best for a young mind that wants to do something, where it will lead? Give her your blessing and hope for the best.
Post a Comment