Monday, June 11, 2012

Magenta

Last year I planted all red in this container. This year I went with purple and pink and magenta. Looks like I have a spot on my lens I need to clean. Oily finger, no doubt.

Dry here in this part of Ohio.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pink and magenta are attractive. What is the container made of? And what is that 4" hose in the background?

Peruby said...

The container is some kind of brick. It was here when I moved in.

The black hose is my make shift gutter drain pipe. What can I say? It works...sort of. :)

The kids would run over the white metal ones with their bikes and flatten them. I found something they could not flatten.

Anonymous said...

I thought it looked like it might be hooked to the drain. Good idea. That gives me an idea for my back yard.

Cheyenne said...

Love that color combo. Very pretty.

We have lots of rain moving in and I am not looking forward to it.