The men love her. She is a granny. When she talks she sounds like a trucker. A voice affected by too many cigarettes and too much whiskey. Each time I got near her with the camera she stood up and pulled her top down over her tat. This one I had to zoom in from across the room (sorry for the deterioration of the photo) but she was unaware that I got it. My daughter told me this type of tattoo has a slang name. A tramp stamp.She is the type of gal who comes up to you (even if you are a stranger) and wraps her arms around your neck and puts her face directly in your face to talk. She comes on strong. This photo is where she hung all over a young fellow in a wheel chair. I am sure she made his night. She comes on just a little too strong for my taste. She is always putting her foot in her mouth. Perhaps because of the alcohol?
I did enjoy some conversations with her from time to time over the years. She is a big dog lover. Of course she knows everything there is to know about everything. She has lived a colorful life to say the least. Another expression that comes to mind when you see her "Rode hard and put away wet."
I did enjoy some conversations with her from time to time over the years. She is a big dog lover. Of course she knows everything there is to know about everything. She has lived a colorful life to say the least. Another expression that comes to mind when you see her "Rode hard and put away wet."
3 comments:
I am guessing she won't have too many regrets on judgment day. She will have lived a full life and not regretted a thing much like the rest of us who don't get to do half the things we'd like to do.
Yes, Cheyenne. Like the quip that went around on the Internet a while back, "When I die I want to slide into the Pearly Gates with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of wine in the other laughing and yelling 'What a ride!'"
fantastic!
Post a Comment