
Too busy...said Right Said Fred. Here is sister 1949. Her daughter wants to have a party for her sixtieth this year and has asked me for some photos form the old family album. The above photo is from 1961 where she is 12 or so. I don't know what is going on with that hair-do. She always had thick and wavy hair. Maybe it was wild and unmanageable this day.
I've told people how I used to get my hair rolled up the night before picture day at school and had to sleep on big (almost) soup-can rollers. You would have to sleep on your face because it was so uncomfortable. After a night of little sleep, and roller marks on half of your head, you wound up with some wild, dented hair. Perfect for a school picture day. NOT!
I spent over six hours today getting a virus off of a relatives computer who had not purchased anti-virus software. After the virus removal, she went home with anti-virus loaded on it today. Huge kudos to malwarebytes anti-malware program.
Work has been keeping me busy, too. I've been trying to figure out where all the traffic is coming from in a school district. I think I have nailed it. One machine appears to be communicating with hypster's site.
2 comments:
I always think IT people like you are like important diagnostic surgeons. Thank goodness you guys and gals are around!
After reading what you had to do to your hair before picture-taking day, I am so glad I have naturally wavy hair and never had to do that.
Post a Comment