
Taken a few months back while on my way to Harrison county, Ohio.
It doesn't look this way today. We have lots of gray and white. I have heard that the temps will be warmer than normal. So we can add sloppy to the mix. I think I'll stay indoors as much as possible. It might be a good week-end to clean up. Put decorations away properly. Clean pet hair off of the carpet and furniture.
Not a lot of fun, but this is January.
Not a lot of fun, but this is January.
My daughter is having an enormous amount of problems with her new X-box. I imagine that I will research on-line to see if others are experiencing the same issues. She has called technical support many times and she gets the "we are experiencing problems" recording. This is with the x-box "live" portion of the product. She is becoming so frustrated with the game, I am considering sending it back for a full refund.
No comments:
Post a Comment